It is with much pleasure I can introduce our newest intern who started with me in October. Since then she has been thrown in at the deep end helping with next years events and assisting with my marketing.
She joins our team bringing with her heaps of corporate experience. When reviewing the applications I was drawn to her via the mood board she sent with such quotes like: “Do what you love, not what you’re supposed to do”. I strongly believe anyone working for themselves has to utterly love their job to succeed.
Here is a little more about Natasha
- I have been a PA in the City for the past 7 years but would like to get away from the Corporate world and be more creative
- My husband and I have been together almost 8 years, and we got married 2 years ago. Our wedding was featured in ‘Wedding Ideas’ magazine
- We have a 6 month old daughter and are currently looking to buy our first home – new house, new baby, AND new career, I guess you could say I like a challenge!!
- I am a huge animal lover, especially horses, and we have two bunnies, Poppy & Daisy, who live in the house with us
- I love lists! I get great satisfaction from ticking things off throughout the day
- My favourite food is mashed potato… and pasta!
- I am very loyal and caring – I really hate letting people down
- You can’t beat a good cup of “builders” tea, strong and sweet!
- I love the logistical side of event planning and solving potential problems
- My passions – my baby, horse riding, and of course weddings!