I am so excited to introduce you to my new intern superstar Leilani who has taken over from Lucie , she will be with us until July. She joins our team bringing with her heaps of experience in marketing and events management from a previous corporate career. But thats not why she is with me, I loved her infectious personality, in fact I think it could be a competition to see who talks more.
Here is a little more about Leilani:
- I am half Burmese and half English, but my name is Hawaiian and means ‘Heavenly Flower’
- I was born and raised in Islington, and played for the under 16’s Arsenal Girls Football Team
- I have been married to my husband for 5 years and we have been together for 11 years
- I have a 4 year daughter named Kiera who is my best friend
- I am a loyal, caring and hard working person, who hates letting people down
- I enjoy cooking and cleaning and have had a very long loving relationship with bleach and Chili
- My life is a list – I live by my ‘To Do List’ (meaning she’s perfect for Dream Occasions!)
- I am a Weight Watchers Leader and have been for nearly 2 years, after losing 3 stone
- I love singing and know the words to 1000’s of songs
- I love making things, and designing things like stationery and have made invitations for parties & weddings
- I have organised numerous events that include Celebrity Chef demos, showroom openings, At home entertaining, Weddings and milestone birthday parties – and loved every second!!
- My favourite food is anything with cheese and I love Champagne!!
- I bought my first house when I was 21 and have since bought and sold a further 3, all in less than 7 weeks from date of sale to moving into the new one