I am terribly excited about this years “The Wedding Industry Awards” , but why you ask? This year I join the esteemed panel of judges to help sift through the hundreds of entries for the “Best Marquee Provider“, as a lover of marquees this is the perfect category for me.
For all you great wedding suppliers out there who haven’t entered, or haven’t finished your entries, for this year’s The Wedding Industry Awards (TWIA) you only have until 17th October so to do.
The UKAWP Directors have been on the judging panel since the outset (TWIA 2012) and have watched the awards grow and remain the truly independent regional and national awards the organisers always set out to run, its nice to also be involved this year as Dream Occasions.
If you’re still deliberating, here are just a few reasons why you should consider entering:
- TWIA has integrity, credibility and reliability
- TWIA is based on client-voting
- TWIA gives wedding suppliers greater profile and visibility in the industry
- TWIA offers entrants differentiation from their competitors
- Just being involved in TWIA is good for business let alone being shortlisted or winning and award
Remember, if you are a recent bride or groom and would like to nominate one or more of your wedding suppliers please do so here.